No products in the cart
NTHS Chapter Awards Program
Your chapter has done the work. Now, get the recognition you deserve.
We’re thrilled to introduce the new National Technical Honor Society Chapter Awards Program – a refreshed take on our former Silver Star of Excellence Award. This revamped program is designed not only to celebrate your achievements but also to provide a structured path for your chapter throughout the academic year, leading to outstanding recognition for both your school and its members.
The NTHS Chapter Awards Program is rooted in our Core Four Objectives, ensuring you create meaningful engagement opportunities that not only foster growth among members but also highlight the significance of Career and Technical Education at your institution.
Three Tiers of Recognition
We understand that every chapter’s journey is unique, and to honor this, we’ve introduced three distinct levels of achievement:
- ⭐ Foundational Chapter Award:
- For chapters establishing a foundational level of excellence.
- Apply by simply completing elements of sections 1-4, & 6, with no need for written responses – just checkboxes!
- ⭐ Silver Star of Excellence Award:
- For chapters exemplifying the NTHS Core Four Objectives and offering a holistic experience to members.
- Apply by completing all sections 1-6 of the application.
- ⭐ Core Four Excellence Awards:
- The pinnacle of NTHS recognition, selected each year from the best Silver Star of Excellence applications
- Four chapters will be honored annually, each recognized for its unparalleled contribution in one of the Core Four areas: career development, leadership, service, and recognition.
Application Guidelines for Advisors:
The application deadline is set for May 1, 2024. Advisors, please choose from the following two options to submit your application:
- Option 1: PDF Method:
- Option 2: Google Docs Method:
- Open the application in Google Docs (This link will open a copy of the application in your Google Drive. A Google account is required – it does not matter whose Google account is used).
- Complete the application directly within Google Docs.
- Save your work as a PDF (In Google Drive, File > Download > PDF) and submit the PDF in the submission box below.
Only Advisors may submit a Chapter Awards Program Application. If you cannot see the submission box below, please make sure you are logged into the NTHS website with your advisor account.
The application deadline is set for May 1, 2024. Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity to highlight the endeavors and successes of your NTHS chapter. To ensure a thorough and complete application, we advise you to review the application rubric in detail, providing clarity on how submissions will be evaluated. The rubric is found on the last pages of the application (PDF Download Version | Google Doc Version).