No products in the cart
Recognizing advisory committee members, business, and industry leaders is important to partnership development and fundamental to every NTHS induction ceremony. Each Honorary Membership includes a personalized certificate in a custom presentation frame, membership pin, and personal letter of appreciation. There is no limit to the number of NTHS Honorary Members your school may recognize and honor.
Here are a few suggestions to consider:
- Award Honorary Memberships at your induction ceremony to individuals and businesses that have made significant contributions to your school and students.
- Candidates may represent education, government, business, industry or any other field where support of CTE is evident.
- Inviting and recognizing local human resource officers is a great opportunity to showcase your skilled, talented students.
- Show your appreciation for Advisory Council members.
- Award your NTHS Advisor for their commitment and time.
The cost to recognize honorary members is only $35.00 – a worthy investment in local partnership development. As an advisor simply login and click on Register Honorary Members.