Welcome back to school, NTHS advisors and members! We hope you’ve had a great summer – we’ve missed you!
Here are some quick tips to help you with NTHS as you navigate through this new school year:
- All new chapters automatically receive a box of promotional materials (sample membership kit, brochures, posters and window decals).
- Remember to let us know if your school requires you to use Purchase Orders when ordering your memberships and chapter items.
- New chapter advisors this year? Just email or call Carol Kaczmarek at 800-801-7090. No need to submit a new charter application online.
- If you have a fall induction or graduation, remember to order your ceremonial items and regalia in plenty of time. If your members order their own regalia, be sure to let them know the appropriate type and color needed.
- Log in and apply for the NTHS Jon H. Poteat Scholarship! It only takes 3 clicks. The scholarship is open from September 1st to May 1st – note the new, extended deadline date!
- If you are also a member of one or more of our partner CTSOs, be sure to apply for other scholarships you may qualify for.
- We have lots of items to help you show your NTHS pride! Be sure to shop our catalog.
Our dedicated NTHS team is always here to help! Call or email if you need assistance.
We thank you all for being part of our NTHS family, and wish you a successful school year!
Chapter Development Director, NTHS